Throughout the Dark Months of April and May
How to Bring a Blush to the Snow
The Thinner the Air
- Produced by Cocteau Twins.
- All titles written and performed by Robin Guthrie and Elizabeth Fraser.
- Richard Thomas plays saxophone and tablas courtesy of Dif Juz.
- Art direction and design by 23 Envelope.
- An instrumental version of "Oomingmak" was released with the 1991 CD Box Set.
- "Lazy Calm" and "Whales Tails" have been performed live since their release.
- An ambient remix of "Feet-Like Fins," by Mark Clifford, appears on the 1995 EP Otherness.
- "Lazy Calm" and "The Thinner the Air" appear on the 2000 compilation Stars and Topsoil.
- Victorialand was digitally remastered and re-released by 4AD in 2003.